Sunday, 18 July 2010

The Weekend - Markets & Fashion

How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty cruisey, as always, I don't tend to do that much.  It's just a great opportunity to sleep in, eat out, and shop a bit.

At my office desk - casual Friday and I'm wearing my pink leather jacket, although everyday at my work is a casual day!


Saturday - made my way to Carriageworks for the Eveleigh and Winterland markets


Love the weekly Eveleigh markets, with all the delicious food on offer, and the cutest dogs around!


Winterland markets - were a bit empty and disappointing on a Saturday arvo


Winterland markets


Look at these gorgeous flowers at the  Eveleigh markets, they almost look fake!


My outfit for the day - Srestis flora skirt's first outing, with black opaques, Tony Bianco patent flats and Kit Changeling Midnight polish


Buns are the hairstyle of choice at the moment to disguise my 'badly need a cut' hair


Alannah Hill hair clip

5 comments :

Charlie said...

love the skirt and your hair, very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you have a consistent style, flowery and feminine, i love it!

juznie said...

Beautiful leather jacket and srestis skirt!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

OK that is the cutest jacket ever! And love that new nail polish. I'm going to have to check out Kit now! ;)

missklicious said...

Charlie - Thanks lovely! I'm loving buns at the moment, such a simple yet effective hairstyle, especially for bad hair days!

juznie - Thank you, they are both very gorgeous and girly pieces!

Lorraine - Yay =) Kit have some great polishes