Saturday, 14 August 2010

Addicted to tea

As much as I love coffee too, I can't go past a lovely cup of tea.  I love the different varieties of teas out there, and it's good for you too!


I had a browse at T2 today, and came out with some goodies

For the indecisive! All sorts two (please excuse the un-rotated picture, my computer doesn't want to agree with me today!)

Can't wait to try out all the delicious sounding teas - Melbourne Breakfast, French Earl Grey, Gorgeous Geisha, Brisbane Breakfast, Oolong, Red Fancy Fruit, Sleep Tight and Sydney Breakfast!

I have my eye on the T2 Jasmine Earl Grey which I will probably get next time!

My current favourite tea has to be white tea and rose by Madame Flavour.  Their pear and jasmine tea is quite nice too.

What's your favourite? 



6 comments :

Fiona said...

Loving T2 lemongrass and ginger at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Yummm T2!

Jess said...

ohh T2, I like to go in there have a nice free sample.

I got the creme brulee the other day and it smelt soo nice but tasted like nothing...

I like the turkish apple best

OohLookBel said...

Gosh, great minds think alike! I love Madame Flavour teas, esp. the white rose, but it's so hard to find. And T2 China Jasmine is really fragrant and lovely.

missklicious said...

Fiona - Ooh, will have to try that one next time, it sounds really refreshing!

Anon - So many yummy teas to choose from

Jess - I love it when they give me samples! I didn't get any this time though. Turkish apple sounds nice! Do you drink it iced?

Bel - I know what you mean! I stock up on MF white rose at my local supermarket in Canberra since I don't know where else to find it!

China Jasmine sounds lovely. Will have to check it out next time I'm at T2

panda said...

i could live inside t2!! love their teas so much :)
my favourite is actually their english breakfast - i can't really find any other to match them!