Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Bargain buys - Tightrope and Forever New

I know I said I was on a shopping ban! But these buys are so cheap, I made an exception!

It actually started in Chatswood on Saturday, I spotted the heart pocket skirt at Forever New, but they only had one size left (not my size either! boo) so I decided to venture to the Liverpool store the next day, as I read on the Vogue forums that there was loads of stock there.

I got a little side tracked...

Tightrope had a massive sale where almost all of the stock was $10 or under, picked up this cute floral cardi for $6, they had quite a nice range of cardis, quality was pretty average, but they were only around $10, so you wouldn't really expect that much!

This dress was marked $5, but it scanned at $2 - score! 

And then it was on to Forever New where I found the skirt in my size.


Cute heart pockets, and hearts on the buttons too! They had a navy colour too, but I think black looks nicer for this design

Also picked up these bow print tights which weren't on sale, but they were cute!

2 comments :

shineyglam said...

I love the purple skirt! The design is uniquely cute!

xoxo,
www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

missklicious said...

shineyglam - I like the print on the fabric, and for 2 big ones, you can't really go wrong!