Thursday, 26 August 2010

Best asian ice cream flavours - Passionflower - Capitol Square, Sydney

Featuring my favourite combination of flavours at the moment:

Black sesame, red bean and sticky rice ice creams with crushed peanuts and glutinous rice balls

Final fantasy - black sesame and coconut ice creams

Even though it's quite pricy for ice cream, I like the different flavours they have - including taro, green tea etc they also have a few new flavours at the moment that I want to try including pink grapefruit sorbet and apple pie!

730-742 George Street 
Capitol Square, Haymarket NSW 2000
Ph: (02)9281 832

2 comments :

Lily said...

yumm how would u compare their ice cream to french riviera?

missklicious said...

Lily - I haven't tasted French Riviera before! I don't mind going to have a taste for "research purposes" though ;) hehe