Sunday, 8 August 2010

Outfit of the day

Gah!! My phone ate half my photos from yesterday, including the pics from yesterday's lunch.  Tried out a new Shanghainese place in Action, massive servings and very cheap!

This weekend has been pretty quiet.  It's too cold in Canberra to do anything at night.

Saturday outfit:

My new coat

Outfit of the day

Underneath

Alannah Hill skirt and cardi
Supre navy tank top
Black opaques
v messy hair - I need a haircut badly!

Went to a craft fair too, and it was quiet good! I came away with a handful of pretty flowers and embellishments to add to new or existing outfits, so keep your eyes peeled for new posts!

Flowers, beads and bits and pieces at the craft fair

I'm off back to Sydney this morning, flying soon! 

3 comments :

黃愛玲 said...

That's a cute outfit. I really like the coat. =o)

annoiii said...

I love your coat, it's so cute! Very jealous that your mum made this for you!

missklicious said...

Thanks, I really like it though it's getting warmer so I won't have much longer to wear it!