Sunday, 29 August 2010

Pho Pasteur - Haymarket, Sydney

Every now and then I'll crave Vietnamese food - the fresh flavours and herb, and the cheap yet satisfying  and quick meal.

During a shopping trip in the City, Pho Pasteur is chosen for lunch before a haircut and a long shopping list is tackled.

We get a condensed version of the menu, but I see other tables leafing through massive booklets


Vietnamese ice white coffee gives me the energy I need for my mission


My must order - deep fried spring rolls, these are larger than usual, but fantastic and crispy with loads of filling


Of course you can't have spring rolls without the dipping sauce

Eagerly awaiting...



My tasty and comforting bowl of pho. It really hit the spot!

Pho Pasteur
709 George Street
Haymarket NSW 2000

4 comments :

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Mr NQN is a complete Pho maniac! We go past this place all the time but haven't been yet. We should pay it a visit! :)

missklicious said...

NQN - I always walk past it too, but have only ever tried it one other time as there are way too many choices in the city!

panda said...

i love pho pasteur! it's not the cleanest place to eat at but they serve up a mighty bowl of pho and love their iced coffees :)

Monica said...

Zomg, alllll this time I've been studying at uni, never came across this place...goodness knows I must've had my eyes closed! Haha