Monday, 30 August 2010

Sugar fix Monday

Over the weekend I found this cool lolly shop had opened at my local Westfield. They had a great range of lollies and chocolate - a lot of American ones, like Hersheys, pop tarts etc

My little haul

I like Nerds, and they had so many new flavours I haven;t seen before! I picked up some double dipped ones - lemonade and wild cherry + apple and watermelon, wild cherry and watermelon flavour


I also got some tropical skittles! Yum!! The flavours sound nice, plus they had the original skittles with the lime flavour. I miss the lime skittle! I think they changed it to green apple in Australia a while ago...

4 more sleeps until my holidays! Getting close now. YAY!

6 comments :

panda said...

yay to the upcoming holiday!! hope you have an awesome time!

chocolatesuze said...

omg i LOOOOVEEEE nerds! i remember the grape and strawberry nerds mmm

Jess said...

yess Lime skittles rocked.

I hate apple!!

LL said...

I remember nerds,so addictive! I always had a massive sugar high after downing a box in one go =.=

missklicious said...

panda - Thanks!!! It's very exciting.

suze - Nerds rock!

Jess - I know... Why did they change it for? *shakes fist*

LL - Hahaha, I do the same too when I have em

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Haha, I have those two exact flavour boxes of Nerds in my pantry right now! Enjoy your holiday =)