Sunday, 15 August 2010

Swarovski charms

How cute are these blingy charms from Swarovski? I haven't bought any charms lately but these have caught my eye:

Lipstick charm


Purple dress


Love this purple heel - so cute!


Heart key charm

It seems a lot of places are jumping on the charms bandwagon, which is a good thing, as it means more choice. 

I'm on a spending ban though (bar purchasing a few bargain must have items today, post on that later!) so I will have a browse overseas and see if I can find any cute charms in Singapore or Hong Kong.

3 comments :

Immashoesaddict said...

SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ME WANT =]

missklicious said...

Imma - Hahaha! Shoe queen

Immashoesaddict said...

LOL! Im on shoe ban so the lest i could do to stay sane collect shoe keychains right LOL