Wednesday, 25 August 2010

What to eat in Singapore?

Rose Veranda at the Shangri-la is on my list for high tea in Singapore, however, I'm considering Equinox, or the Tiffin Room at the Raffles.

I need recommendations on where to eat in Singapore!

Open to any suggestions, but would love a good hawker place, best place to have high tea, and a fine dining restaurant throw in the mix. I've tried to do a little bit of research, but the results are overwhelming and it's hard to judge what's good.

Please help!

2 comments :

Anita said...

I'm sorry I have no suggestions on where to eat - but I'm awaiting the photos from any high teas you go to. I am yet to go to one (shock horror), but I hope you have a fantastic experience. :)

missklicious said...

Anita - Thanks anyway! I will definitely post pics. The high teas look amazingly good in Singapore!