Sunday, 19 September 2010

Hershey's Store - Sentosa, Singapore

I was so excited to see the Hershey's store at Sentosa! I used to love buying packets of the Hershey's Kisses when I was younger.

Hershey's speciality store


Cutest chocolates ever!



Mmmm Reese's peanut butter cups <3



Chocolates galore



And I found the Kisses section, with so many flavours, many I hadn't even seen before!



Wouldn't it be cool if they actually made bottles this big? hehe

Unfortunately I didn't buy anything as it would have melted the second I stepped outside into the heat, but it was fun to explore!

4 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Cool! My husband's cousin went crazy in this store in New York =D

Lily said...

oh my goodness that's one massive hersheys store!! i've only seem a few individual pieces here and there in syd.. we def need one of those here!

missklicious said...

Rita - I really wanted to go crazy and buy heaps of things to take home, but the crazy heat would have meant that I would've ended up with bags of chocolate goo =(

Lily - I know right!? I've only seen Hershey's products stocked in those sweet shops that stock American products but the range is nowhere near as good as the actual Hershey stores! We totally get ripped off in Aus!!

Spencer @ Moo-Lolly-Bar said...

I have been to the Hershey Store in New York and it is very difficult to keep your self control!