Tuesday, 28 September 2010

US Online Shopping Wishlist

I'm so keen to do a massive US parcel forwarding order as the AUD/US rate is so good at the moment.

I've been eyeing the following items from Zappos. They don't ship internationally so the parcel forwarding service is the only option - I was thinking of combining it with a Sephora order.

Marc by Marc Jacobs flats - I really like the quirky prints that pretty much define the Marc Jacobs diffusion line

These are adorable too - with a grinning Miss Marc on the front and a similar print to the first pair

These Vivienne Westwood Anglomania/Melissa Ultragirl V flats are so pretty too!




One in each colour, please! If I had to pick though, I think the blue is really nice.

I'm also going to open a foreign currency account with HSBC and change over some HKD for next year.

Will you take advantage of the high exchange rate at the moment?

2 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Haha, I'm getting a massive urge to buy stuff from the US as well! Possibly something to entertain myself on such a rainy day =p

missklicious said...

It's so tempting when it's so cheap *sigh*