Thursday, 21 October 2010

Bacco Wine Bar & Patisseria - QVB, Sydney

I was really excited to discover that Bacco had opened in the QVB and initially wanted to try the high tea on offer for the Sydney International Food Festival.  However, after too many macarons and desserts, I was craving something savoury instead.

Came here for a lazy Sunday lunch

Pretty cakes and pastries in their display

Only way to start a weekend - with a coffee, in this case - a latte

Veal cutlet with pumpkin puree

Chicken, rocket, tomato and aioli on wholemeal - tasted very fresh and healthy but the chicken was pink in some parts which freaked me out

I couldn't resist getting something sweet for later on though, and the yummy looking tiers of high tea didn't help either

I surprisingly was able to limit myself to one item, even though I wanted one of everything!

Pear mousse cake


Bacco QVB
Level 2, QVB Building,
455 George Street, Sydney
Phone: (02) 9223 9552
Hours: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, 7 days a week from 8am.

2 comments :

panda said...

i came here just the other night and had the veal cutlet and the pear mousse cake too! absolutely yum!

missklicious said...

Both very nice choices! =D