Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Innocence, Beware! from MAC Venemous Villians Collection - Swatch

I am officially in love with this lipstick.  

A light yellow pink/nude colour, it goes on really well as it's quite creamy.



It's a nice nude colour that is wearable and sheer, not too OTT

Speaking of MAC, I went back last weekend to see what else I could score from the Venomous Villians collection only to find out that almost everything in every store I've been to is sold out! Even in Canberra. Eeek.

3 comments :

黃愛玲 said...

You look stunning. Lovely lipstick. =o)

http://shortgirlbigadventure.blogspot.com/

May @ Rad said...

awww.. that looks nice! I wanted one but it was sold out.. I only managed to get two nail polishes- bad fairy and "mean and green"

missklicious said...

Thank you =)

May - I wish I bought some of the polishes! They look gorgeous in the swatches. I went back to buy them but they were sold out. Bummer.