Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Addicted to Angry Birds

I can't stop playing. Currently up to Stage 4 Level 6 - love the grumpy birds and evil grinning pigs.  It keeps me entertained on the bus trips home from work.


In other news, I'm watching the Oprah show at the moment, and I never knew Keith Urban was Australian... I always thought he was American.  He sounds so strange with the Aussie accent! Actually, all the Aussie accents sound strange on the Oprah show, I think it's cos when you hear it next to an American accent, it sounds so ocker...

Sorry for the 'slow news' day post today, I couldn't be bothered doing a proper post, but still wanted to share these random tidbits floating around in my head.

2 comments :

retrodaze said...

Gosh, sometimes I think we are awfully similar! I have a booking for Flying Fish this Sunday and I am also addicted to Angry Birds!

I recently got an iphone 4 and Angry Birds is the only game that I've paid for (so far). It's frustrating when you can't pass a level! And when the pigs smirk at you...

missklicious said...

retrodaze - Oooh, can't wait to see the Flying Fish post. Hope you enjoy it!

Haha, I know what you mean. I get so cranky when I can't pass a stage - but it helps to leave it for a while and go back - haha the pigs look so sleazy when they do that smirk.. especially the big one with the mo'