Friday, 26 November 2010

Alannah Hill buys from The Strand Christmas VIP night

The Strand had a Christmas shopping night last night, complete with Cointreau cocktails and canapes from Sweet Infinity.

I was there before the cocktails were served, but instead of waiting around, I ducked into Alannah Hill and by the time I got out, the line was monstrous! (this was about 6:30 or so, and it only started at 6:00, people are so quick when it comes to freebies!) so I didn't end up getting a cocktail as I didn't want to line up - they looked really yummy though!

Her Fabulous Life cardi in lilac

There's so many gorgeous items this season - plenty of lilac <3

Quite a heavy cardi with all the metal details and beading



God only knows blouse - love this top! It's a rip off of the Rebecca Taylor petal top that I missed out on a couple of years ago, so when I saw this, I had to have it! Looks better tucked in than in the pic, and it's see through so will need to buy a cami or a nude slip to wear under.

I was keen and wore my new cardi today - luckily the air con is crazy cold so I can pretty much wear cardis all year around

3 comments :

Sushi Naples said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea @ strangelyincoherentloveletters said...

Lovely purchases! Glad to see the RT-esque top has been recut, I missed out on the RT original and AH's version from a few seasons ago. Looks gorgeous on you. <3

(quintessence @ Vogue)

missklicious said...

Andrea - I didn't even realise it was a recut, but I missed out on the RT one too so v happy to have this AH version!