Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Blue - Ulta3 Swatch - Spring Shower

I'm so disappointed that I missed out on the Nuffnang Christmas party at the Bavarian Bier Cafe today! (due to a series of unfortunate events grr!) but I'm sure everyone is going to have stacks of fun, and there'll be heaps of pics to come!

Anyway, to get into the blue theme, I decided to try out Ulta3's Spring Shower, a nice baby blue 

I purchased this a while ago, but haven't tried it out until now!

Ta-da! I love this colour. It's so nice on!

My 'party' outfit of the day - not very hawaiian but there's at least some blue! Shame I didn't actually make it -_-

ETA: I do have some good news though.  I just won a copy of Karen Martini's 'Feasting' woot!! Can't wait to receive it...

2 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Most of us weren't didn't dress to the theme. Disappointed you weren't able to come along!

missklicious said...

Rita - Aww, missed out on drinkies & fun.. next time!