Thursday, 11 November 2010

Cure for Dumpling Craving + Fashion purchases - Minkpink & Ladakh

Last week I had a major craving for some carby dumpling goodness, and so Taste of Shanghai at World Square was on the agenda. Previous posts here & here

Lychee frappe

These hit the spot - so soupy and delicious!

Shallot pancakes - these not so much, they were floury and tasted odd, my favourite is still at Chef's Gallery

I always have to order noodles whenever I'm at a Shanghainese restaurant, and this time was no exception either =D

Pan fried buns - nice but so very filling, I was at carb overload by this point!

And just a few new purchases:

My new favourite store - Chica Booti, I'd seriously never stepped foot in this store before until last week! Argh. It's an awesome store with cheap + pretty dresses and tops, for around $10! Bargain.

I also stocked up on some shorts for my summer wardrobe - blush Ladakh shorts

It came with this cute heart print belt

Minkpink shorts

Minkpink Pretty in Pink skirt

Love the floral print and the pink colour + it's so flouncy =D

I'm off to Canberra this weekend! With loads of nice eats planned - what's on the radar for your weekend?

5 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

I like flouncy, haha!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

love that last skirt, it's soso pretty! love the print and the fabris and shape looks so lightweight and airy!

xxx Charlie
http://www.femininebravery.com/

Little Poppy said...

Adore that last mink pink skirt!! and oh gosh, I only discovered chicabooti last week as well (i don't think we have any in brisbane) but it is awesome! great clothes at such a reasonable price, i bought heaps of dresses and skirts hehe xo

Lily said...

i love the minkpink skirt :) pretty!

missklicious said...

Rita - hehe, I like flouncy too! (is it even a proper word?)

Charlie - Yeah, perfect for spring/summer!

Little Poppy - hehe, same, I was like OMG can't believe I've never stepped in here before!

Lily - Thanks =D