Monday, 1 November 2010

Disney Couture Lemmings

Because the AUD - US exchange rate is so good at the moment, it makes online shopping extremely attractive (even more so than usual!)

Items which I've always admired and thought were cute are suddenly very attainable.

Case in point: Disney Couture jewellery, they have the cutest designs and I've always loved their stuff, but have never bought anything from them yet (surprisingly!) I always wanted one of those wrap charm bracelets that were so popular a couple of years ago.

Pictures from Amazon.com, 80s Purple & Miijo

The most adorable treasure chest

Mermaid treasure chest pendant

Mirror, mirror on the wall! The cutest earrings

Bambi necklace

And the famous wrap bracelet I was talking about earlier, there's quite a few different colours available with various charm themes

Adorable Alice in Wonderland 'Drink Me' pendant

And Dumbo!

The hard part is deciding what to actually get when everything is so cute! And which shop to buy from? Some stores don't ship DC to Australia, so I'd probably have to use a parcel forwarder, which means I might as well do a bulk US order (Sephora, MAC, clothes? *decisions*!)

5 comments :

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Oooh loving the Alice pendant and the mirror earrings! Serious love there! :o I wish more places shipped to Australia!

edwardroman said...

They are sooo lovely! My daughter would be very happy to have them :)

missklicious said...

Lorraine - I know! We miss out on so many pretty things here :(

edwardroman - I'm sure she would, they are really gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I got sent over to me last year a beauty and the beast rose in a jar pendant from the US after they stopped selling them on miijo. you have trawl a little, but it is possible! and there isnt that much difference!

missklicious said...

Anon - Excellent - will have to track some down!