Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Lovisa & Forever New Accessories

I've been discovering a whole heap of neat little jewellery chain stores to rival the popular cheapie jewellery store Diva

Lovisa is a new favourite with rows and rows of costume jewellery rings which I had my eye on

I bought this gold ring with black and clear teardrop decorations

And this lovely flower ring

Also had a sticky beak in Forever New and they were still having their Buy 1 get the 2nd for 50% off sale.  I didn't find any appealing clothes but I picked up some more finger candy & a necklace:

Little birdy

Cuckoo clock necklace

I'm starting to run out of jewellery storage space. I saw this hanging bag at Diva that has little compartments with zips to store everything, the only thing I didn't like was that it was a gaudy plastic pink... would love to find a nicer version of it!

5 comments :

DICTASHION. said...

I just bought 2 rings from Lovisa... i'm loving it! Nice buys!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That flower ring is just gorgeous! :o

Lily said...

real pretty rings!!

missklicious said...

DICTASHION - I've just discovered Lovisa and I'm loving it so far! So many gorgeous accessories!

missklicious said...

Lorraine - I know, I just had to have it when I saw it!

Lily - Thanks =D