Monday, 29 November 2010

My weekend

Gah, it's Monday already?! Time just flies over the weekend.  Saturday was a really nice day and I took the opportunity to soak it up and head to the Eveleigh markets in the morning.

Weekend outfit - super comfy floral playsuit from Dotti

Breakfast at the markets - ham, cheese & mushroom blini from this super friendly couple's stall at Eveleigh

I couldn't resist picking up some super sweet strawberries and some Gumnut chocolates! I wanted some biscotti and shortbread but unfortunately they weren't there this week. Damn.

As always I couldn't resist a look at the new Westfield, they have these super cool Chrissy decorations up at the moment

Vienna Almonds from The Nut Shop - Haighs was also crazy with the Christmas shopping (already!)

And of course since it was a hot day, I insisted on gelato from Via Del Corso - mine was a very refreshing blood orange

I managed to get part one of my Vogue KK present, and I know what I'm going to get for the second part (need to order it online) so that's a relief!

I'm going home to Canberra this weekend for the Handmade Markets - can't wait!

No comments :