Sunday, 7 November 2010

Rain rain, go away!

It's been terrible rainy weather this Spring... it's safe to say that the rain can go away for now, and come back later - the dams are full at the moment kthxbai

Anna Sui butterfly ring set purchased in Hong Kong - I have a thing for ring sets lately, and spotted some nice ones in Forever New on the weekend too...

Peter Alexander PJ pants with a cute bow print

I've recently been discovering shops I've previously never bothered stepping into, including Dotti

Picked up this cute floral print playsuit

And a dress, for just under $100 for the 2, and I got a $30 voucher even though I was 10 cents under the amount to get the voucher - thanks to the lovely Dotti SA at Market City

Kinokuniya had a recent sale for cookbooks and I picked up this lovely Victoria Room high tea book

I'm keen to try out this lavender shortbread, looks so pretty and shortbread is always yum!

2 comments :

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love that lavender shortbread-I made it when I got the book and it is a winner!

missklicious said...

Lorraine - That's good to hear! Can't wait to try it out =)