Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Stockpiling for Winter & Sending my love to Chloe Bee

This post is a tad late, as I've had these goodies for a while now, but I want to thank the fabulous Chloe for CP'ing me these following pretty items:

Cute bow belts from Dotti for something ridiculously cheap like $5! <3

Mimco headband

And also a lovely Forever New dress which I don't have a picture of yet.

I've also been stockpiling some sale items for next Winter, as I've had my eye on a few things all season, but couldn't justify the prices

Alannah Hill coat

Bow buttons

Ribbon detailing on pockets

Back of the coat

Alannah stuff is pretty much similar each season, so I'm pretty happy as I love this coat and it was quite cheap!

7 comments :

mashi said...

OMG, the dotti belts are so cute and such a steal too

missklicious said...

mashi - Yeah, I know! Such a bargain. They remind of the Forever New ones too but these are way cheaper!

modniza said...

beautyful coat!

Anonymous said...

how much did you purchase the Alannah Hill coat? :)

missklicious said...

Hi Anon - It was around $249 with further 20% off

Anonymous said...

Wow awesome! where do you find such great Alannah Hill deals? :) What stores in Sydney?

missklicious said...

Anon - I purchased the coats from the outlet when they had a further 20% off sale. The only one in Sydney is at Birkenhead