Thursday, 4 November 2010

Via Del Corso Pasticceria e Caffe - Westfield Sydney

I was really excited to check out the new Westfield Sydney in the City.  It has been a construction site for what felt like an eternity, and although the good shops (Zara and Miu Miu!) are yet to open, I'm impressed by what I see so far.

I was super keen to check out the food court on Level 5, and it was still quite busy even at 4:30 in the afternoon.  Granted it was a weekend, and had just opened so it was to be expected!

As it was past lunchtime, my eyes went straight to the sweet stuff, and in particular Via Del Corso - a shop in the shape of a circle, selling a wide selection of gelato, chocolates, cakes and pastries aka heaven!

The chocolates caught my eye. They also had macarons and gelato pyramid cakes!

I love icecream cake! This one is Toblerone.. they also had a 3 layer fig, honey and pistachio that has my name written on it next time I visit!


Choccies to take home

Strawberry jelly

Pannacotta


Chestnut
Via Del Corso Pasticceria e Caffe 
Level 5
Westfield Sydney

4 comments :

panda said...

ooh! thanks for the heads up - I'm so coming here!

DICTASHION. said...

Those delicacies look delishhhh

Little Poppy said...

YUMM! I'll be in Sydney this weekend, will definitely hunt this place down!

missklicious said...

panda - Have you checked out the new Westfield yet? I really like the food court, but it's so packed all the time!

DICTASHION - They were yumm!

Little Poppy - Oh yay! You'll definitely have a lot of fun exploring the shops, hopefully the weather will be OK for you!