Sunday, 5 December 2010

Handmade Markets

Yesterday was the Handmade Markets Upmarket at the Kamberra Winery site - luckily the rain held out as it was an outdoors market!

Outfit of the day - Alannah Hill dress and Forever New gold flower buckle belt

The Handmade markets had so many stalls with the most amazing things - I was in awe of all the creative, beautiful things each and every stall had on offer

I really wanted one of these gingerbread houses, so cute with little heart shaped windows, and adorable santa, snowmen and reindeers! 




My purchases from the markets:

Waterproof bag to stash my make up - I couldn't go past this cutesy macaron print! How cool is it?

Lilac rose earrings with key and padlock from Rockstar and Royalty

I also picked up this bracelet

And these gorgeous earrings

And not from the Handmade Markets, but I thought I'd show you the mug I bought from Adore Tea:


Little Red Riding Hood mug with infuser, very cute!

4 comments :

Lily said...

wow all handmade! i liek this market!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

love that market place! and all the things you've picked are so lovely!

xxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!

Kat said...

omg, those animal skeleton frames are dope! and the mug is adorable!

x

missklicious said...

Lily - It was a great market, I loved it!

Charlie - Thanks lovely =)

Kat - They had the coolest artwork there!