Friday, 3 December 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale Haul

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to do a MAC order from the US since the exchange rate was so good.  I ended up trying Parcel It On with no problems- I've actually tried a few different ones before, such as Fiona from Shopaholiques, and never had any problems either, and with all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales/ Free shipping lately it's been so tempting!

My 'A Tartan Tale' haul - I love the tartan packaging, especially for the eyeshadow palettes with the velvet like material, and the MAC badge. Definitely the cutest MAC packaging I've seen for a while.

Even the boxes had the same look!


My collection of palettes

A Triumphant Blush face kit with a powder blush, shimmer blush and a bronze beauty powder underneath these two - I really love the look of this one, and can't wait to try it out!

Beauties Play it Cool eyeshadows - A gorgeous palette with cool toned shadows - very pretty

Reelers and Rockers eyeshadows

Sweep Me Off My Feet Sweep and Define brush collection

With the mini brush set

She's Got It All Apply Define & Line brush collection - I bought both the brush collections as I'm in great need of some nice brushs, and I couldn't resist the lovely tartan bags these came in.

So excited to try all these out, will post more on them after I try them out.  I'll also have a MAC A Tartan Tale giveaway soon, so stay tuned!

No comments :