Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow, can't believe how fast this year has flown past! Hope everyone is having a lovely, wonderful Christmas day!

Had a massive Christmas Eve dinner, slept in today and watched a couple of movies, will check out the xmas lights later tonight! 

My Vogue KK gift was sent just in time for the deadline - my wrapping is atrocious, sorry KK! She was really good to buy for as her wish list was quite detailed, so I chose a couple of things from that - too easy! 

Saw this in the Ted Baker window at Westfield the other day - Sexy Santa.... so many levels of wrong!

And *gasp* the new CL store!!! 

My little gifts for my co-wokers - cute snowman choc from Haighs and handmade cards - Haigh's was insane and I had to line up! Crazy Christmas crowds.

Another handmade card

Christmas joy in the office - I also attacked the whole office with tinsel and other dodgy decorations haha

There was so much food in the office during the lead up to Christmas - I think I had morning tea just about every day this week, then we had a Christmas Eve BBQ breakfast with Moet champagne, homemade birthday cake and other snacks *faint*

I also got eyelash extensions done on Thursday and I love them so far! 

Christmas Eve outfit

I went to the airport super early because we finished work at 12 - I love my sparkly flats from Sportsgirl - super cute! I also spotted Kevin Rudd at the airport and that was my exciting news for the day haha

And I came home very excited to find my KK package:

Thanks KK!

I got this makeup bag set an a singlet from Metallicus

7 comments :

Carina said...

I saw the ted baker santa too! was too funny xD i love the new westfield <3

Merry Christmas!!

chocolatesuze said...

haha marilyn santa is hilarious! merry xmas dude!

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Oh dear, sexy Santa...So, so many levels of wrong!

Merry Christmas and hope the year ahead treats you well =)

Musicalhouses said...

Wow, those cards are pretty! Can't believe the effort that went into making them!

Fashion-Resort! said...

cute pictures!<3

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

hehe, the santa is so cool & I luv ur belt :)

missklicious said...

Carina - Haha yes, so wrong but funny! Esp his facial expression

Suze - Thanks Suze! Hope you had a lovely Christmas too, and bring on 2011!

Musicalhouses - Thank you! They actually weren't much effort at all. I just sort of stuck the stickers on and voila! My workmates seemed to like them though!

Fashion-Resort! - Thanks hun!

Bean Sprout's Cafe - Haha thanks! The belt is from Dotti =)