Thursday, 30 December 2010

Miu Miu bow bag - In love!!!

Couldn't to wait to share my best purchase from Melbourne - an unexpected purchase from the Miu Miu store in David Jones.  I've been drooling over the pretty bow bags that I've seen in the magazines for ages, but didn't even up finding any that I liked in the Miu Miu stores overseas.

I was only browsing in DJs when I came across this baby:

Couldn't resist! Even the signature dusty pink packaging with the ribbon bow

Miu Miu bag in the pretty Mughetto colourway - love the bows!!

<3

Gold hardware

Both sides have a different look - one with the Miu Miu logo, and the otherside with the gold clasp/hardware

It also comes with a longer strap too, which will come in handy

Squeee *love* my new purchase!

7 comments :

May @ Rad said...

nooooo~~~!! I want one too! :p how much was it? I've been looking at Miu Miu bags and planning to get one for myself.. maybe for my birthday. hehe

juznie said...

Good lord that is bee-yoo-ti-ful. I am so jealous!

allthingsd said...

Nice!! I love miu miu bags... and I see you've also got a Chanel! *jealous* happy new year and congrats on blogging everyday this year! Super job! :)

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS! how much was the bag? :)

missklicious said...

Thanks girls - FYI it was $1440 (inflated AUD prices!)

With the dollar so great right now, it would be very affordable from the US, not trying to incite any impulse purchases or anything ;)

subbu raj said...

Excellent bag collections.


Wholesale Ribbon Bows

Fritzy Yañez said...

This
tote bags is really cute!