Saturday, 18 December 2010

New OPIs

This is what happens when you duck into Pronail Supply after work just to have a 'peek' at any new polishes that are out.  I haven't been there in a while, even though I only work 5-10 minutes away and pass through Bankstown on the way home.

I ended up with 9 OPIs *faints* and I swear I didn't mean to... *looks around sheepishly*


From the new Burlesque collection - they had the most gorgeous shades! I couldn't resist a bit of glitter for the festive season.  This one is 'Show it and Glow it!'

Let me entertain you

Panda-monium Pink from the Hong Kong collection

Sparkle-licious - I wore this on my tips the other day and it was very sparkly and gorgeous glitter (a pain to get off though like all glitters)

Japanese rose garden

Red my fortune cookie - cutest name, and I've got this on right now!

Ink

The show must go on!

7 comments :

juznie said...

Nice haul! hope you'll post some swatches :) I'm loving Ink and Japanese rose garden...

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous colors!

missklicious said...

juznie - will def post lots of swatches through the xmas break! Japanese rose garden looks so pretty <3

Audrey - Thanks hun!

Stella said...

Hi, would you happen to know if Pro Nail Supply is open on Sundays?

missklicious said...

Hi Stella,

I'm not sure if they are open Sundays. I know they are open Monday - Saturday for certain.

Best to give them a call -

http://aupronailsupply.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

Stella said...

Oh okay, thanks. I gave them a call just then but no-one answered the phone. Would you know what time they usually open?

missklicious said...

Hmm, maybe they don't open on the weekend anymore?

I know they are open until 5pm on weekdays - must open at 9 or 10am.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!