Sunday, 26 December 2010

Purple Power - Alannah Hill cuff & Ferragamo Heels

There's been so many lovely purple things in the shops lately that it's hard for me not to purchase it all!

Spotted this in Alannah Hill the other day. It's called 'The Squeaky Little Voice' cuff and it came in a lovely cream colour too, but I couldn't go past the purple version.  It ended up being on sale too, even though it wasn't marked down. Score!

And my exciting new purchase from Salvatore Ferragamo - an impulse purchase whilst I was browsing the store in the new(ish) Westfield

Love the pretty lilac colour


Ferragamo Cara 55's <3

5 comments :

juznie said...

LOVE your Ferragamos, the colour is just divine.

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

love the shoes, very pretty!

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

Oh that cuff is amazing! I love statement pieces like that!
Xox alisom

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

missklicious said...

juznie - The colour is what drew me in!

Charlie - Thanks lovely =)

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou - It's a gorgeous design

Steve - Erm, thanks?