Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Yum Cha @ Sky Phoenix - Westfield Sydney

If you're looking for a spacious and luxurious looking yum cha spot without having to wait in line then this is most definitely the place to go.  I rocked up at 1pm on a Saturday afternoon (usually peak yum cha period) and there were quite a lot of free tables, which meant no wait at all. Woohoo!

Having said that though, I thought some of the food was only OK, especially the fried stuff which was lukewarm as if it had done a few too many rounds on the trolley.  Besides that though, I give it points for no squashiness, the staff are nice, and best of all no waiting!



Staple yum cha order - siu mai

Tripe - not my choice, so no comment - I usually can't stomach dishes like this! (no pun intended hehe)

Char siu cheung fun (rice noodle rolls)

The unhealthy version ;)

My favourite part is the sauce - so tasty!

Prawn toasts - these were the offending items that I mentioned before... They look better than they tasted that's for sure.  

I couldn't decide between the mango sago and the mango pancakes... Let's just say I wish I chose the pancakes! Major dessert regret.

Level 6,
Westfield Sydney

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, great blog!
Feel free to surf my web blog : beiträge private krankenkasse

Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

Also visit my website - welche privaten krankenversicherungen gibt es
Check out my blog :

Anonymous said...

If some one desires expert view about blogging and site-building afterward i suggest him/her to visit
this website, Keep up the nice work.

Here is my blog post :: wann private krankenversicherung
Review my page ::

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a website it is! This webpage gives valuable information to us, keep it up.


Here is my weblog; günstigste gesetzliche krankenversicherung
My blog ...

Anonymous said...

I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net
thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.



Here is my page
Also see my webpage:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

my blog post ... vergleichen private krankenversicherung
Feel free to visit my blog post vergleichen private krankenversicherung