Monday, 3 January 2011

Back to work - blah!

How have the Christmas holidays ended so soon? Eeek! It felt like yesterday I was just catching the plane back home on Christmas Eve, and tomorrow I'll be sitting at my desk at work again. *sigh*

Only one thing can help during these awful times, sweet reminiscing of Christmas treats:

Christmas macarons from Beess & Co

Raspberry mousse cake from The Flute Bakery

Passionfruit mousse cake from The Flute Bakery

Look at that massive strawberry! It was delicious....

Here's to getting through this first week back at work!

4 comments :

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

Oh yummyy! And that strawberry really is MASSIVE!

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

Oh Flute! I really should have loaded up on a lot more desserts when I could. Moderation be damned! lol

mcwj said...

Looks really yummy!

missklicious said...

Charlie - I love sweet giant strawberries, especially when they are dipped in chocolate! hehe

Helen - You should have stockpiled on the desserts, they are amazing! Moderation does not exist when it comes to Flute hahaa

mcwj - It was delish =)