Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Boxing Day Buys

The sales were pretty disappointing this year, mainly because the pre-xmas sales were so good (some even better or the same as the Boxing Day sales)

Swarovski - there was a massive line as always, but the lines were pretty well behaved except for 2 ladies that blatantly pushed in front of us with their friend.  I kindly informed them that there was actually was a line, and pointed behind us but they just stared blankly and carried on their merry way. So rude. We ended up inside at the same time anyway so it was so unnecessary, plus they tried to chat up the security guy so he'd let them in early *vomit*

I was so happy to be able to find this for half price, as I've had my eye on this for a while

Cute purple teddy with a bow and a heart necklace

Flower ring from Swarovski

Mimco hairtie

Tony Bianco wedges

6 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Trying to chat up a security guy for in a sale queue?! LAME!

Audrey Allure said...

The teddybear necklace is gorgeous!

missklicious said...

Rita - Yeah, tell me about it! Especially after blatantly pushing in line and not caring one bit *shakes fist*

Audrey - Thanks! I love it so much, but couldn't justify it full priced, so I nearly jumped with joy when I saw it on sale lol

Mez said...

I LOVE the ring!!! So cute, I never go into Swarovsky maybe I should! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, it really is the cutest hat EVER! hahahaaha

panda said...

i love all your purchases! planning to look at shoes tomorrow and hopefully i might find some like your tony bianca wedges - they are rather adorable!

missklicious said...

Mez - They still have the ring available last time I looked (when the crowds had died down!)

panda - Good luck with your shoe hunting! The wedges are super comfy!