Sunday, 9 January 2011

Claypot King - Swanston Street, Melbourne

Clayplot rice was just the order for the chilly weather on my first day in Melbourne. Conveniently located on Swanston street, it was just a short stroll from the shops. 

Even for a early dinner they were already full, and they are open until 3am - handy for a midnight snack!

Extensive menu with all kinds of small dishes, claypot rice and desserts

Spare ribs claypot rice

Fried wontons

A great place for a quick and cheap feed, I wish I had room to try the desserts though, they looked good!

Claypot King
209 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: (03) 9662 3222

2 comments :

Lorie Dodge said...

When I was working night shift, I always went to Claypot King for some good, comfort food. Been quite a while since I last ate here, I think I'll be back later LOL.

missklicious said...

Lorie Dodge - It's a great place for some late night comfort food!