Thursday, 6 January 2011

Melbourne Forever New buys

On my recent trip to Melbourne, I was surprised to find that Forever New had so much more stuff than their Sydney counterparts! Needless to say, I went a little bit crazy.

They had so many cute shorts - I couldn't resist these gorgeous purple floral high waisted ones

And these bow pocket shorts

Floral pants - so comfy!

And my New Year's Eve outfit - floral playsuit with a bow waistband



Bow belt in Raspberry

As you can tell from my purchases, there is a lot of floral and bow stuff out there!

5 comments :

lovely gangster said...

I love the belt, super cute! :D

A said...

Ooh I love the bow pocket shorts and bow belt! Some great finds there.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Those shorts are SO cute Miss K! :)

missklicious said...

lovely gangster - Thanks! :)

A - Forever New has some really nice stock sometimes. And affordable too which is great

Lorraine - Thanks Lorraine! I love them!

heartofpearl ♡ said...

aww u came down to melb! hope u had a great time! looks like u did hah retail therapy!! love the floral pants :) x