Sunday, 2 January 2011

Shu Uemura - Aya Takano Abracadabra Christmas 2010 Collection

Ok, so it's bit late for a Christmas Collection, but this was too cute not to share.

I recently received my forwarded package from the US from Shu Uemura as they recently had a 20% off everything sale before Christmas - a perfect excuse to make an order!

The cutest pink packaging ever - This is the Reindeer Kiss palette

My haul - some lashes, Face Architect and eyeshadow palette

Dazzling black diamante lashes - so luxe!

Magical Windfall lashes - not sure if I'd ever wear these, but I love the decals - so sweet! These are from the Christmas Collection too

Reindeer kiss palette

Love the bright and fun colours, and I'm so keen to try this out I've heard only good things about Shu Uemura!

No comments :