Thursday, 17 February 2011

Temptation

Judging by the number of twindling fashion related posts this year, I'm sure you can deduce that I haven't been going crazy with the shopping as much.  That all sort of went down the drain though when I visited Princess Polly at the Westfield Sydney basement. They have so much cute stuff, it's hard to resist!

I picked up these gorgeous high waisted shorts, and also a pair of simple black pants that I've wanted to find for ages.

They have SO much nice stuff on the website that I want!







Some of it on sale too, so very affordable! I'm going to be responsible and sleep on it though....

2 comments :

May @ Rad said...

I really love the shorts you bought! :D

Bette said...

There is only one thing better than shopping in Hong Kong, and that's eating. From small noodle joints to upscale French restaurant, you will locate all sorts of restaurant, eating hall and snack stall on earth in Hong Kong. Here I found small amount of Hong-Kong-styled snacks online (yummiexpress.freetzi.com). This is definitely a good choice before I have $ for another trip.