Monday, 28 March 2011

The End

Word of warning: This is mainly a vent/complaining/angry. I'm just basically venting to make myself feel a little bit better.

So we finally called things off.

Although we were on the brink of it on Saturday, we 'made up' as we always do, but today I just realised this is stupid, and I should stop pushing something that obviously isn't working, and said so.

Even though I was the instigator of this, I have to literally force myself not to go and try make things better.

Anyway, I'm giving myself tonight to feel sorry for myself - and tomorrow is a new day. It's not worth wasting time and feelings worrying over something that never was.


10 comments :

Lil said...

*hug from a stranger who empathises*

Corrina said...

-hugs- I hope you're ok and feel better tomorrow :)

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

sometimes it's better for both to go their separate ways. I tried to make things better with my ex for a very long time, and there's nothing but arguments and sadness down that road. Hope you feel better soon, darling.

Pink Penguin said...

Awwww I hope you feel better soon <3

Marjorie said...

Hope you'll feel better soon. *Hugs*

mashi said...

Tomorrow is definitely new day! All the best *hugs*

Jaztee said...

*hugs* feel better soon hun!

missklicious said...

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, it really means a lot to me, and I'm feeling better - there's nothing a couple of Adriano Zumbo macarons and cake can't fix! :)

Charlie - You're completely right. Sometimes both people are better off, but when you've spent a length of time talking to them everyday, spending time together - to nothing, it really takes time to get used to.

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same situation as you except I need to get up the courage to begin my new life. You are very brave for accepting it for what it is.

missklicious said...

Anon - I really feel for you. As hard as it is, sometimes you just need to take that first step...