Thursday, 3 March 2011

I heart macarons

I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself these past few days due to being awfully sick - starting with major cramps that lasted all day on Sunday and only got worse as the week started! I had 1 and a half days off work sick... and it's already Friday tomorrow!

Thankfully I'm feeling heaps better now!

I was down in Canberra over the weekend (since I hadn't been down for a month or so, I thought it was time for a visit!) I rediscovered this gorgeous Sretsis skirt, and loving my new Alannah Hill heart print cardi <3

I woke up bright and early on Sunday for the Southside Farmers markets with one mission only - to buy Dream Cuisine macarons! I also grabbed a delicious strawberry tart for breakfast and it was amazing. 


I know this is a big claim but Dream Cuisine have the best macarons - I would even say they are comparable to Zumbos' ones

L-R: honey and lavender (one of my faves!), salted caramel, rose, raspberry, hazelnut, lime and pistachio

I've finished all of them - and they were fantastic, will have to get myself to the markets next time I'm in Canberra to stock up 

<3

They were a little smooshed from the journey to Sydney, but still good!

7 comments :

prettyprettyyumyum said...

They look divine. I love the colours. I had a Zumbo 'smarties' macaron the other day, which was pretty good but it was navy blue in colour, which didn't look very 'smarties' to me...

panda said...

i heart macarons too!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

they look so yummy! Love the colours and they sound so amazing!

xxx Charlie
Enter my Lipstick Giveaway!

derek said...

omg those macaroons! share! haha just kidding

you look adorable!

missklicious said...

prettyprettyyumyum - I love Zumbo's macaron creations, they are always so creative! Smarties sounds yum. I would have pictured it to be multi coloured though, spotted perhaps?! (instead of navy!)

panda - I want more LOL

Charlie - They are sooo good!

derek - *gasp* when it comes to macarons, there is no sharing! hehe jokes

and thank you :)

Marjorie said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Cute outfit!

missklicious said...

Thanks Marjorie! :)