Thursday, 31 March 2011

Priceline Freebie - A bag full of beauty

So thanks to the lovely girls at Vogue Forums, I found out about this promotion that started at Priceline today. You spend $50 on any of the participanting brands and you get this goodies bag:

And it's quite easy to spend $50 in Priceline! The participanting brands are:

Australis
Ecotools
Gaia
Hollywood Fashion Tape
Lee Stafford
Manicare
Nair
Neutrogena
Nude
Palmer's
Prestige
Protech Salon
Revlon
Rimmel
Sally Hansen
Schick
Sukin

Inside the goodie bag - I was pretty impressed! They are quite good freebies, so get in while you can - there were quite a few girls getting this tonight, the shelf ended up empty and they couldn't restock it in time.

I picked up these from Sally Hansen as part of my $50 haul, and stocked up on some necessities - like wipes, razors and nail polish remover etc

Although I have to say, I probably don't need the goodie bag - I have so much stuff I need to use up, I'm going to do a Project Pan and try and use it all up! 

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

wow :) looks amazing - thanx for the heads up