Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Bicicletta - Balmain, Sydney

Mission for this day was to get something savoury in my stomach before wandering off to Adriano Zumbo.

The first place that was stumbled across that appealed was Bicicletta - opened by the founders of Pizza e Birra

And of course, I had to notice the sweets first. They had yummy gelato, which I eyed off, but didn't have any since I knew I had to save room


Their simple menu with mainly pizzas and pastas




Veal ravioli dish with a sage butter sauce - this was divine, loved the sauce!

Cabonara pizza - with bacon, onion, egg and cheese, this sounded so strange, but it was actually quite good!


4 comments :

Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

I love the logo, and the veal ravioli sounds divine!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

What a cute place! Hubby is a keen cyclist so I'm sure I could persuade him to go there :P

missklicious said...

Helen - it's a cute logo and it was delicious!

Lorraine - Teehee. That's a good way to rope him in :P

mashi said...

yummo, this place looks simple, slightly rustic and food seems good. Nice find =)