Sunday, 3 April 2011

Cheap Thrills

Sometimes you just need a little something extra to spice up an outfit, and won't break the bank.  That's when places like Lovisa, Diva and Collette come in handy!

I went late night shopping on Thursday, since I was there to get the Priceline goodie bag and had a lash extension appointment anyway. 

I don't venture into Colette often as I don't see many stores around, but when I do, I always manage to find something to purchase!

Adorable cupcake necklace

Flower hair pins

Key necklace - this is so pretty in real life! I prefer silver, but they only had it in gold. 

Bow ring

Bow earrings and a few rings

I could have spent forever in that shop, and they had 25% everything in store too just for that night only (I think Westfield were doing a one night promotion, as heaps of stores seemed to have discounts)

8 comments :

Jaztee said...

Love the bow ring and cupcake necklace. Very cute!

Corrina said...

Gorgeous, I especially love the cupcake necklace!

Trees said...

Such a great haul - the cupcake necklace is great and I love the key too.

Of the three stores you mentioned we only have Diva in NZ. But it's great for a accessory fix. We also have another one called Bling which is fab. I visit them both for my pay day treats:)

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

Super cute accessories sweets!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That key necklace is so cute! I've never seen Colette before but I'm loving the bows :)

OohLookBel said...

Gosh, so pretty and girly! I've found though, that some of the rings tarnish easily and leave a mark on your finger. Love the necklace, too.

Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

Tee hee, I love Colette - I think they're cheaper than Diva!
The rings and bangles never fit me though :(

missklicious said...

Jaztee - Couldn't resist the cupcake! I wish it came in a bracelet charm form too.

Corrina - It's very cute :)

Trees - I really like key necklaces, this cheap version satisfies my lemming for the Tiffany keys hehe

I don't think we have Bling here in Aus

Charlie - Thanks lovely!

Lorraine - I've only ever seen Colette in Parramatta, but I'm sure they have stores in Sydney too. Love bows as well!

OohLookBel - Yeah, I find that happens a lot too, I guess you get what you pay for.

Tina - Yep, they are so cheap. I was so surprised at the price tags! Most of the rings etc were only just over $5