Tuesday, 5 April 2011

New polish round up

So this is a bit of a mish mash post since I've been lagging behind with posting these new purchases:

I was actually at Pronail because I was on the hunt for the OPI Black Crackle polish, and I had no luck (obviously I didn't leave empty handed though!)

Significant Other Color

Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

This was my birthday mani - Do you lilac it? with rose decals

And some love heart decals thrown in for good measure!

I spotted these new nail apps in DJs and had to pick up these cute love heart ones

And the Katy Perry mini collection

So far I've tried Teenage Dream and it's very pink, glittery and pretty (a pain to get off though, like all glitters)

I wish the mini set came with black crackle, but the hunt continues!

4 comments :

grace said...

*lilac* haha

ms stephanie said...

I heart your mani, lovley design and colour.

Have you tried looking online on Adore Beauty for the OPI black shatter? Cause that is where I found mine and its been creative nail love since.

Love Ms Stef...

missklicious said...

grace - I love the names that OPI come up with!

ms stephanie - Thanks for that, I'll have a look :)

Belinda said...

I was at Fresh nails in Broadway and they definitely had Black Crackle for sale there :)