Saturday, 9 April 2011

Part 2 of Adriano Zumbo

Of course I couldn't leave a visit to Adriano Zumbo with only macarons.

I couldn't resist picking a selection of cakes too.  Though it was tough choosing between everything on offer!


My delectable choices


They were all amazing - as expected!

Chai my raspberries

Storm cloud - this was my favourite out of all of them. Pâte sablée, lime curd, blueberry compote with blueberry italian meringue


The name of this one escapes me, but it's something hazelnut. Does anyone know?


Anyhow, it was delicious!

If Zumbo was easier to get to for me, I'd be there daily... so I (my waistline) should be thankful it's not!

3 comments :

Corrina said...

Wow they all look incredible! I'm so lucky there's no Zumbo in Brisbane - if there was I think I'd be as big as a house! I think I remember the Chai My Raspberries from the Zumbo tv show, so cool!!

Gianna@TheEmptyFridge said...

Oh yum! What a delicious haul of zumbo goodies, well done!

missklicious said...

Corrina - Hahaha, that's why I'm glad Zumbo isn't close to my close, because I'd have the same problem!

I haven't been watching the show, I'll have to get it on dvd when it comes out!

Gianna - It was delicious :)