Monday, 11 April 2011

Sally Hansen Nail Apps - Red hearts

So I bought these Sally Hansen nail apps when I went shopping at Priceline for that goodie bag.

Pretty straight forward, just pick the sizes that fit best and whack them on your finger nails

And ta-da

I found them a bit fiddly though, and I couldn't get them on smoothly (it might just be my poor skills and it was my first time!) but I seriously wanted to give up half way through. I'm sure practice makes perfect, but I think it's way more effort than painting your nails.

I like the pattern though - it's very Alice in Wonderland and I received so many compliments on it too!

7 comments :

juznie said...

Aww these are so cute, I would botch it up badly though!

Margaret said...

eeep you did it so well!
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

Sammy said...

Wow that looks so cool!

Jaztee said...

Oh wow, too cute! I'll have to try them sometime.

missklicious said...

juznie - I botched mine up a bit, if you look closely you can see quite a few bumps! But I don't think anybody notices unless they focus on it up close.

Margaret - Thanks :) Will do

Sammy - Yeah, the pattern is very cool!

Jaztee - You should, there's quite a few deals at the moment, I think some girls on the Vogue Forums have found them for $10

aelie said...

So cute! I've got these too but yet to try them. I've used these in another pattern and found it so hard to get the edging neat! I think you did pretty well xx

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's tіme to be happy.
І have rеad thiѕ post and if I сould I ωаnt to suggest you feω interesting things or
tіρs. Mауbе уou сould write next aгtіcleѕ referring to this artiсle.
I wіsh to read more things about іt!

Ηere is my ωeblοg - famous chat websites
Here is my web site - chatroulette online advice