Thursday, 5 May 2011

Chocolate fix

Welcome to my chocolate haul from the Morninton Peninsula Chocolate shop:


I love how they give you this cute little card

with all the chocolates listed inside!


My box of chosen goodies



Bunny <3

Irish Cream Heart - Dark chocolate ganache, blended with Irish Cream liquor. Moulded in a white heart and dusted with gold. So pretty!

Froggy

Vanilla Ganache - Dark and milk chocolate ganache flavoured with vanilla beans and bourbon vanilla bean extract moulded in dark chocolate


L-R - Chai Tea Ganache, French Earl Grey, Raspberry jelly

L-R - Lime Jelly, Hazelnut Praline, Lime Ganache

L-R - Passion Ruby, Almond Praline, Raspberry Ganache

I'm about to get stuck into them, but they are almost too pretty to eat! Yummmm :)

4 comments :

Corrina said...

Gosh they look beautiful, I bet they'd taste amazing too! x

Immashoesaddict said...

i devoured 2 of mine already LOL had to hide them at the back of my fridge

missklicious said...

Corrina - They are delish!

Imma - I ate 2 as well! Sooo yummy...

mashi said...

I am craving chocolate just looking at your pics yum!