Saturday, 21 May 2011

Headband haul

So it looks like another day stuck at home with this nasty cold. Le sigh. Missing out on costume party fun... so I'm updating blog instead!

I've been buying lots of headbands lately:

This is from the David Jones mid year sale - blingy bow = had to have

This one is from DJ's as well, a creamy floral beaded piece - it seems very 'garden afternoon tea party' to me

And of course I can't go long without purchasing something from AH, I like the new (well, probably not so new now, they've been out for a while) bags

Keeping Secrets headband in black and creme - reminds me very much of Chanel, I think because of the black and white thing!

My Lost Rainbow headband in pink - this one is so pretty on! 

I'm pretty sad I can't make it tonight - hope everyone has a blast tonight x

6 comments :

That's Ron said...

:)

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so cute! x hivenn

Pink Penguin (Elyse) said...

Fantastic haul, I particularly love the my lost rainbow band! x

Immashoesaddict said...

love them all hun..i should really catalogue mt HB seriously .. -.-

Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

Ooh, that cream beaded one is gorgeous!

missklicious said...

That's Ron - Thanks for visiting :)

Jazzy E - Thank you. I agree!

Pink Penguin - It's very pretty IRL, my pics didn't really do it any justice!

Imma - I just bought a new box for my headbands tehehe, you should do a blog post :P

Tina - It's definitely very pretty :)