Saturday, 14 May 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean & Silver Shatter

I can never resist buying the mini OPI collections, so here is the latest one, the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.  Is anyone really keen to see this movie? It comes out next week! Exciting.

L-R - Skull and Glossbones, Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama, Stranger Tides

I also bought the silver shatter - so pretty!

Sparrow Me the Drama

With a layer of the silver shatter, it's perfect to whack over a less than perfect polish job, or when it's a little bit chipped and you can't be bothered painting your nails all over again.

Anyway, I've managed to get myself a nasty cough - the kind where every time I talk I have a coughing fit and it hurts :( 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

2 comments :

Xan Pham said...

I wanted this for so long, I love the silver shatter <3

missklicious said...

Xan Pham - How good is it?! :D