Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Sweet things @ Via Del Corso - Westfield Sydney

I've only heard good things about Makmak macarons so I had to give them a go on my last trip to Via Del Corso at Westfield Sydney food court on level 5.

Pretty macarons


My sweet fix for the weekend - tarts and Makmak macarons

Raspberry yoghurt

Strawberry Shortcake - burnt butter buttercream with a fresh burst of strawberry jelly


Pavlova - Summery coconut ice with a passionfruit mango jelly centre



Salted Caramel

Stack

I had a craving for something tangy so I bought this lemon tart, it was OK, but it wasn't as tart or citrusy as I was expecting (this might be because my tastebuds are out of whack due to being sick though...)

Coconut and pineapple tart


4 comments :

MissPiggy said...

So far I've avoided this place on my two trips to Westfield...good for my waist line, but not so good for my tastebuds!

Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

So purty... Mero Mero up there also seems to have a lot of macarons

mashi said...

Sounds sooo yummy. I could do with another macaron right now. Been so snowed under with work and study lately =(

missklicious said...

MissPiggy - It can't be avoided forever :P I quite like all the new restaurants that have popped up there recently too, must make time to try them out!

Tina - Yes, I noticed those too. I think I'll eventually get around to trying them, I get sidetracked by all the goodies at Via Del Corso and now the Becasse Bakery too!

mashi - Aww, you can have some of mine :D