Sunday, 15 May 2011

Yoyogi Japanese Cafe - Melbourne

Another Melbourne trip post. So after going to the Tutankhamen exhibition, we were pretty much ravenous, and what better place to feast than quick Japanese near by on Swanston Street.





Lychee ramune - I had to get the waitress to push the ball down for me, FAIL

Waiting for our food, I think our stomachs were to the point of no return, and we kind of over ordered...

Takoyaki

My huge teriyaki chicken bento box - I couldn't finish this... there was never ending chicken, and who needs 5 spring rolls to themselves? It's definitely made to be shared.

Potato croquettes

Beef Donburi

Yoyogi Japanese Cafe 
211/213 Swanston Street
Melbourne
Ph: (03) 9663 7266

1 comment :

Monica Kosasih said...

those food look so yummy ;9 great blog
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/