Tuesday, 21 June 2011

China Glaze Agent Lavender and LaRosa Cosmetics Magenta Crackle Shatter swatches

I think I've mentioned that my favourite colour is purple - especially lilac/lavender so I tend to toward to gravitate toward these colours when I'm out shopping. It doesn't help that there has been heaps of pretty lilac colours out lately so it's getting a bit ridiculous as it's all I seem to buy.

This nail polish was no exception. 

A very pretty light lavender by China Glaze

This is with 2 coats - I love how opaque it is, and it is very matte looking too

I also tested out this new magenta crackle polish I bought too, I'm not 100% sure of the brand, it's called Crackle Shatter nail lacquer in Magenta. I love it! It's so easy to use, and I think I might even prefer to the OPI/China Glaze versions

Shatter

Very easy to control - thin coats give a 'smaller' shatter and a thicker coats give you bigger gaps and a more dramatic effect. I like the thicker coat look. 

No comments :